Contact InformationContact Nick - Business Board Admin
More InformationDesigned for commercial printers and in-house
departments, the imagePRESS C6011 delivers
excellent print quality, new workflow solutions and
extended in-line finishing capabilities for a sound
return on investment.
Even higher quality
• Vivid colours and outstanding
pin-sharp images that look and feel
like offset production.
• Canon’s V-toner with its ultra-fine particle
size and oil-less fusing characteristics
combine with enhanced image control
technologies to provide gloss optimisation
for an optimal finish on all media.
• 1200 dpi printing with 256 graduations
ensures the sharpest lines and text.
• Advanced image control (ARCDAT) and
colour toner density stabilizing technology
ensure colour consistency helping to gain
customer loyalty and repeat orders.
• i1 Process Control Tool helps achieve
consistent and controlled digital colour
printing. The software’s simple interface
allows users to build International Colour
Consortium (ICC) profiles for both display
and CMYK output devices.
• Production speeds of 61 ipm (A4)
are achieved across all media types
up to 135 gsm for faster job turnarounds.
Weights up to 325 gsm can also
• Improved productivity on mixed sized
and sided print applications such as
reports, manuals and brochures.
• Huge 10,000 sheet feeding capacity with
up to 8 different sources (60 to 325 gsm).
• Extensive in-line finishing capabilities
including brochures, perfect bound
booklets and reports.
• Enhanced media catalogue allowing
to produce versatile applications.
High precision printing
• Intelligent Registration Technology
minimises mis-registration for the
highest quality documents.
• Advanced Air Feeding Technology
for exceptional reliability and
• Advanced Image Transfer Belt allows
belt to flexibly adjust to media type
for improved print quality.