This market leading flood resilience solutions provider based in the South of England offers a unique opportunity.
- Specific IP on a variety of flood defence products and strong public sector relationships
- Significant confirmed order book and pipeline, selling both national and internationally
- Strong 3 year forecast with opportunities to improve and capitalise further
- Long established and strong working relationships with local authorities, housing associations, major utility companies, insurance and financial institutions and multi-national corporations
- Industry leading In-house testing facility
A rare opportunity to acquire an industry leading Environmental Consultancy Business with over 50 years’ combined experience and expertise in the flood management industry. This business provides flood resistance (dry-proofing) and resilience (wet-proofing) solutions for communities, businesses and infrastructure.
With a healthy order book and burgeoning potential pipeline, the business’s management believe it is right to focus their business for the next steps. The current majority shareholders have a desire to stay and help drive the projected growth. The company is looking for a partner that is well connected, has industry knowledge and help win and deliver larger projects. The opportunity is to acquire a significant stake of the company with the ideal investor bringing a mixture of financial and strategic support.
With a real lack of capacity in the flood management industry in general, this represents a fantastic opportunity for anyone within the flood management industry or those in related sectors looking to diversify their offering.
A full profile is available once a non-disclosure agreement has been signed.
For further details please contact:
Nigel Elkes: 0118 338 1818
Above information is provided by the seller. The Business Board makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy, completeness, or reasonableness of this information.