Health and well-being
Keeping fit for life and business
A 2018 survey conducted by the Natwest Great British Entrepreneur Awards uncovered some alarming results. From 100 Entrepreneurs surveyed, the results showed:
• 58% of those surveyed experienced mental health issues
• The conditions included anxiety (21%), depression (19%) and stress (41%)
• 55% of respondents said that running a business has had a negative impact on their mental health
Whatever your business or line of work, please make your own well-being and the well-being of others around you your highest priority.
How to access mental health services
The most important aspect of all personal and business lives is our Health and well-being.
At times business can be extremely stressful and it is important to stay healthy.
In stressed situations there are two prime considerations:
1. How to tackle the enormity of the challenging situation you face
2. Being physically and mentally fit to be able to focus.
Stress and mental health are an increasing concern in today’s pressurised, social media driven, demanding world.
"The greatest wealth is health."
"The best six doctors anywhere and no one can deny it are: sunshine, water, rest, air, exercise and diet."
- Wayne Fields
Some positive ways to help include: