Print Sector Finance


A bespoke, specialist solution tailored for your print business.

Effective cashflow management is key to the success of any business. At The Business Board, we understand that every business is unique and recognise the specific challenges that operating in the print industry can bring.

Invoice finance helps to ease the pressure of such challenges and enables you to navigate your business through trying periods with specialist invoicing, funding, debt collection and payroll solutions.

Having worked with print businesses nationwide to deliver a range of flexible funding and back office solutions, we understand printers are often faced with the task of juggling clients expectations of 90 day payment terms whilst paper suppliers demand a much quicker payment. Added to this are the additional daily tasks; from raising invoices and debt collection to the day to day administration duties that arise.

All of this leaves you very little time to actually do what you do best as a print business; keep the presses running and generate new business.

The range of print sector finance we offer is is extremely flexible, allowing you to use the facilities independently or to compliment each other to ensure you receive the very best possible support.


"Up to 90% against the value of your outstanding invoices"


You can immediately ease your cashflow issues by receiving an instant injection of cash – up to as much as 90% of your outstanding invoices. In addition to this, you can also be provided with an ongoing source of funding that grows with your sales. Therefore every time you raise an invoice, up to 90% of the value of that invoice can be released within 24 hours. The outstanding payments will then be chased and collected from your clients with the remaining 10% paid to your business once payment is received in full.

Key Features of a Print Finance Solution


  • Up to 90% of the invoice value can be released
  • Invoices are prepared and issued on your company letterhead to maintain discretion
  • Access to a complete credit control service to assist with debt collection
  • Round the clock access to real time reports including the ability to build your own bespoke reporting suite

Whether you are a start up or established business, you will want to focus your time and effort on activities that generate income such as sourcing new business or new client contracts. With a back office support facility, you won’t need to worry about calculating and invoicing customers or collecting customer payments. All of those tasks will be managed for you allowing you to focus on business development.

If you are interested in finding out more about our Print Finance Solutions, email us at: info@thebusinessboard.co.uk or call our office on 0118 338 1818.


Confidential Enquiry

Please submit the form for a confidential, conversation with one of our team to find out more info:

Alternatively call us on:
0118 338 1818


Name *

Email *

Turnover *

Company *

Telephone *