Or indeed running your business in a fashion that is appealing to others.
We can give you indicative figures of what the market is paying for companies in your client’s sector and what they are looking for.
Depending on whether it’s a private investor or a trade purchase, it will depend what they want to buy.
The sector and company size will determine the type of interest they are likely to get.
This also determines what type of purchaser your client will attract and what they would be looking for.
Helping your clients answer the on-going questions of
• Do I need a second management tier
• Is there an optimum size to aim to be
• Would they want all the employees
• Do I purchase the latest equipment or keep running the old equipment
• Would they want my building or would they relocate
• Does the business need to be debt free
In life if we know where we are going , we can prepare and work out a plan to get there.
We have an experienced team in a number of sectors who help you and your client maximise the return of their business whilst they are running and when they come to sell.
Feel free to give us a call on 0845 337 3327 to speak to one of our consultants.[/cs_text][/cs_column][/cs_row][/cs_section][/cs_content]